5 Buildings on two parcels totaling approximately 37,909 square feet on approximately 5.5 acres. Church campus consists of 4 buildings constructed in phases between 1959 and 2010, totaling approximately 35,423 square feet. Amenities include a large sanctuary with seating up to 450 people, a smaller chapel with seating up to 150 people, and educational wing, a commercial kitchen, and a fellwoship hall and more. There is also a 3bd/3bth Residential building totaling approximately 2,486 square feet.
||Electricity, Natural Gas, Sewer Available, Telephone, Water
||Acreage Not Entered