Last week I mentioned that I get a lot of people asking whether it is better to live in Midtown or Buckhead. I listed 5 reasons to live in Midtown last week (see post here). Now I’d like to list 5 reasons to live in Buckhead. After reviewing each location, which option do you think is for you? Buckhead or Midtown?
Reasons to Live in Buckhead:
1) Retail and Restaurants – It’s no secret that Buckhead has great shopping, from boutique stores to 2 malls (Lenox and Phipps). And there are so many fabulous restaurants all around Buckhead that it may make your head start to spin when you try to decide where to have dinner.
2) High-End Everything – Buckhead is one of the most affluent neighborhoods in Atlanta. Expect to find high-end…everything! It’s not surprising to see fancy cars driving along the streets, luxury condos and mansions, high-end hotels, and your top of the line designer fashion at Buckhead Atlanta.
3) Nightlife – Buckhead also has a great nightlife scene. From the Buckhead theatre to bars and nice restaurants, there is always an option for places to unwind after work.
4) Chastain Park – This park serves as an excellent green space and has a mixture of activities one can do all year. For example, there is the Chastain Park Amphitheater which hosts numerous headliner music events, an equestrian center, tennis courts, golf course, jogging/walking paths, a swimming pool, baseball/softball leagues, and even an arts center with programs for kids of all ages. Did you know that Chastain Park is the biggest park in Atlanta?
5) Real estate values hold – Because of the popularity of attractions and nightlife and the number of businesses located in the area, people are always wanting to live close to it all. Thus, the home prices in this area tend to hold their value over time.
Curious to see current homes for sale in Buckhead? Search all homes for sale in BuckheadHERE.
Author:Molly Slesnick Phone: 404-989-4537 Dated: April 8th 2015 Views: 316 About Molly: ...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.
Trust eXp Realty and our team of real estate agents to help you find homes for sale or to sell your current home. We recognize the level of service that the mobile consumer demands. You have information. You have dreams. We possess experience, integrity, and innovation. Together we create leverage to make your dreams a reality.
If you’ve been through a foreclosure, you’ve crawled through one o
"The best home buying experience ever!...I just could not believe how patient and hopeful John was about the prospect of me getting my home. I wanted to give up but John was always there to encourage me. Ya! Home Sweet Home!"